COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE MEETING
April 30, 2014 | 7:00 p.m.
Washington Plaza Hotel (10 Thomas Circle, NW)
Call to order at 7:00pm.
- Approval of Meeting Agenda
- Approval of March 26, 2014 Meeting Minutes
- HPRB massing and concept approval for 917 M St, NW & 1212 9th St, NW (Bladgen Alley Project)
- DDOT public space application for 1316 9th St, NW (Thally)
- HPRB massing and concept approval for 1738 14th St, NW
- DDOT public space application for 1406 Corcoran St, NW (valet service for Pearl Dive)
- DHCD-funded renovation of 1333 N St, NW (N Street Village)
- Neighborhood issue: power generator for the development project at 1250 9th St, NW
- HPRB massing and concept approval for 1308 Q St, NW
NOTICE: This agenda provided by ANC 2F in advance of the above mentioned meeting contains matters that are expected to come before the Committee. It is, however, subject to formal adoption by the Committee at the meeting, which may result in additions or deletions to the draft. Individuals who may have official business before the Committee or persons with interests in specific matters are advised to contact the Executive Director or a Commissioner in advance of the meetings. See www.ANC2F.org for contact information.